Sales Agent - Results Liaison (remote)
Are you looking for growth in your professional career? A place to surround yourself with like minded people? Do you like using sales as a way to educate people on life changing products? Then come join our team of passionate agents! You will be helping women worldwide achieve their health and wellness goals. If you are a talented experienced sales professional, then we want you to join our team!
The mission of LadyBoss is to help women lose weight while loving themselves again. We help women gain back their confidence, improve the overall quality of their life, and change the health of their entire family tree. We do this by providing the best information, products, and services possible in the three pillars of fitness, nutrition, and accountability. We know we are successful each time we create a complete physical and mental transformation in one of our customers.
We are seeking talented and passionate sales professionals to work in our San Diego office. The sales agent will be responsible for helping women take action in their quest for weight loss, body confidence, and or other fitness goals through high volume outbound calls. Sales agents receive warm leads who have shown interest in LadyBoss products, some of whom have already purchased LadyBoss products.
-Annual Salary ranges between $27,040 and $150,000+ depending on your motivation, work ethic, commitment, ability to apply what you learn, & showing up everyday ready to work!
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time-Off
- Fun culture & team environment
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Career Development Training Opportunities
- Discounted gym membership
- Outbound phone calls to potential clients based off warm leads list
- Use text, and phone communications to drive sales
- Follow proven methods for helping women discuss their goals and purchase the products that will help them achieve their goals
- Ability to drive results while focusing on client needs
Your Experience & Qualifications Include:
-3 - 5 years of sales experience
- Prior phone sales experience in a business to consumer (B2C) environment.
-Must be in Pacific or Mountain time
- Coach-ability: open & willing to learn (new) sales techniques
- Learning agility: apply what you learn in real-time to get results
- Successfully communicate a persuasive message using a proven sales script.
- Effective communication on the phone: active listening, concise & clear verbal communication, and ability to lead clients with confidence
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred